Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Matted Sprinkles

Good morning all and how was your Monday? My Monday wasn't bad at all, I can say I had a productive day.

On my nails today consists of 2 untried polishes (I am on the road to success with my untried stash). The coral colored polish which is on my index and middle finger is called "Instyle Coral", it is from Rimmel's "Festival Colour" 2014 collection sold at Walgreens for $1.69. This is really pretty in person and is opaque in 3 coats for me. I love to wear this color in the spring and summer, as matter of fact I like to break fashion rules; I wear any color for any season. This is 3 coats w/o a top coat.

The glitter polish on my other two fingers is a polish I got from Rue 21-- I swear every time I go there, some polishes manage to catch my eye and I have to have it. This line is called Candy Confetti and guess what.... it doesn't have a cool name (womp womp). I know many of you have seen this glitter mix made by many other brands, but I happen to like this mix; it's fun to me. For this polish I've applied 3 coats, the formula is average and friendly, it doesn't streak. 

Lastly, I've chosen to mattify this mani using OPI's Matte top coat. I was curious to see if I would like it and that I did. 
Which style do you prefer? Glossy or Matte for this look?







1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...