Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sprinkles On Mount Royal

Good morning ladies, happy hump day.

Today on my nails I'm wearing 2 lovely lacquers for the first time. The base coat is the recently released OPI Glitter off base coat. I've been using Elmer's glue in a old polish bottle and it has worked very well for me. 

I bought this because I wanted to see for myself just how different it is. As my base polish I am wearing what I call a Royal Navy blue color by American Apparel, it's called "Mount Royal". Believe it or not this is only 1 coat. I was surprised myself to see how opaque it is with just a coat so I went with it. I bought this polish a while ago and it just caused me remember why I love AA polishes. 

As the glitter layover I am wearing one of Hard Candy's recently released Pop Art polishes "King of Pop". This one reminds me of Sephora's Formula X top coat effect polish "Demolition". 

*I plan to update this post later on tonight with pics so I can see how well the glue base coat works. 







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color, I love your top coat. As for base coat at the moment, I'm so in love with the essie base coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pairing with that glitter!

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...