Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mystic Glimmer More

Good morning everyone! I'm so not with it today, I really want to go back to bed and start over. I started feeling the itchy throat yesterday. I've been around the kids all weekend and they have this lingering cough for at least 2 weeks now...whomever says you can only get sick within the first 48 hours is a big fat liar!!

Anyhow, today I have two new polishes on my nails today. The first one is from Bettina Cosmetics Spring colors collection, this is called "Mystic", this is a teal colored polish which you can find opaque in two coats; that's the usual Bettina quality.

The glitter layover is a glitter from China Glaze's newly released collection called Surprise! It's a 6 glitter formula collection of fun fun glitter. I picked the whole collection up from Sally's Beauty Supply for $5.99 but wait.... There's a BUY 2 GET 2 promo going on all month so don't pass that deal up. I also got an email from Sally's that the next 3 days only is BOGO for nail polish; so you'll win either way!! 







1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty blue and I'm loving that glitter too! Its so Spring feeling.

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...