Sunday, April 13, 2014

Surfer Babe XO

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all a yas :) I had a pretty restful weekend, i managed to get both legs over this cold hump that came over me last week. I'm back to work and back to life, back to reality (sing the rest y'all)....

Today I have two untried polishes from my stash. The first polish is a aqua polish by Island Girl. My homegirl that moved to Vegas last year was kind enough to go on a mission and find the nearest store that carries this brand. If you're not lucky enough to have a store near you, you can also check out www.abcstores.com for Island Girl polishes. This one is called Surfer Babe and I've applied 2 coats with no top coat. The formula is very user friendly and does not possess any streaks.

The second polish is a glitter polish I got from Charlotte Russe polish line Love, Charlotte XO(another brand that has cute polishes but no cute names--get with the program already). This glitter fun party is a mix of hot pink octagon and small circle glitters with white tinsel glitters. It's a very easy apply and the brush picks up the glitters plentiful!!

Have a look at my current mani and you all don't forget to enter my current giveaway in the post below this one. Last but never the least, have yourself a great week.











1 comment:

  1. What a nice blue color! Goes well with the pink glitter.

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...