Friday, April 4, 2014

Vacation Time with Mom & Pop

Good morning people, HAPPY FRIDAY!! I'm so excited to be doing a lot this weekend. I'll be out and about with family friends celebrating my nephew's birthday which was the 2nd. 

I'm really pressed for time so I'll just tell about my nails today quickly. As the base color I'm wearing Sinful Colors "Vacation Time" (what a coinkydink right) & for the glitter layover I'm wearing Hard Candy "Mom & Pop". 

The swatch of the Sinful Colors polish is only 2 coats and does not have a top coat on it. 






4 comments:

  1. That pastel looking from Hard Candy is so perfect for Spring. Its nice over that neutral shade you have on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, and wouldn't you know that I just randomly picked these two up outta my stash :)

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful colour ;) Amazing decoration :)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabusiek I will check your blog out and follow. Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...