Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Royal Blue



Good morning my beauties :)), today is the day for another edition of the group that I'm in on Facebook The Beauty Buffs. Just so you know, you should look forward to our posts being on a Wednesday. Moving right along with the flow of the chosen event Nory has set for us, today I'll be showing you anything beauty related to the color Royal Blue. I racked my brain trying trying to decipher between blurple, navy and royal blue (this is what happens when you lose touch with your own stash lol). So I successfully found two royal blue colors made by Zoya, I decided to do a skittle mani for this event.

On my index finger I am wearing Zoya's "Dream" polish, it's a glittery, galaxy looking royal blue polish that glistens when the light shines on it. On my middle finger I am wearing Zoya "Song" which is another royal blue polish that has shimmer to it. 

Speaking of ending my post with Song, how about I leave Lorde to serenade you all on how blue she is about never being royal..... royal.... lol









Do remember to check out the other Beauty Buffs posts:


13 comments:

  1. Nice mani! Great pairing together too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, now that song is stuck on my mind XD Love the mani ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how these go together so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you added the glitter polish too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you ended this with the song Royals! Haha I can't believe I didn't think of that. I love the blues you chose, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome manicure! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that Dream is a royal blue! It's perfect in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, I REALLY need dream now. It's so beautiful. And Lorde! She is so fantastic. We all should have included Royals in our posts :)

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...