Thursday, April 10, 2014

Awesome Fizzy Applelicious

Good morning folks.... my week has been so bleh, I've been fighting off a cold I am 100% sure I caught from my niece or nephew last weekend. I think i'm doing well in stopping it from getting worse, it goes to show that just because you take vitamins; it doesn't mean you won't get sick. I was determined not to wallow in bed (well maybe this weekend I will).

Today on my nails I am wearing another polish from the Rimmel London "Sweetie Crush" line, it is another collection of spring colored textured polishes. Today I am wearing a green apple colored polish called "Fizzy Applelicious". The formula for these polishes apply really well, it's not a thin or thick formula and is opaque in two coats. 

On my accent nail I am wearing a glitter polish from NOPI called "Be awesome", they are iridescent diamond shaped glitters; the brush actually picks up a lot of the glitters easily.

Enjoy your day people..... 







2 comments:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...