Sunday, October 4, 2015
Friday, September 4, 2015
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
*PRESS RELEASE *
Hello All! I am super excited to announce the KBShimmer Fall Collection 2015.
The fall collection consists of 12 polishes: 4 rich creams and 8 glitter filled polishes in different finishes. The official release date is 09/15/15. They'll be available on www.kbshimmer.com.
Check out the descriptions below of the collection in all its beautiful formulas!!
Friday, August 28, 2015
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Hi beauties... I haven't forgotten the name of my blog, I know that nail polish is my first love when it came to beauty items... However I have a makeup obsession as well so can't we all just get along lol!!
Y'all I was too happy that I still have the water marble design technique on lock. These came out superb if you don't mind me tooting my own horn! All polishes used are from Bettina, but specifically the purple polish is called Believe.
I am so smitten with my nails today I'm even going to show you my right hand!!
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
From Runway to Real Life!
ZOYA FOCUS & FLAIR
Two exciting new Zoya Nail Polishcollections arrive for FALL 2015
The Zoya Focus Collection features six strong, solid shades that anchor a look for fall as stand-alone shades. The densely pigmented cream formula features a unique, micro-grind pigment that allows for extra-smooth, streak-free application.
· Charli (ZP807) - a dusty taupe cream with a hint of green, a perfect neutral.
· Desiree (ZP806) - a classic sable brown cream that has just enough gray to keep it cool in tone.
· Hannah (ZP805) – a clear, classic red cream with a balanced (neutral) undertone.
· Janel (ZP804) - a deep red cream with a rich warm undertone.
· Lidia (ZP803) - a rich eggplant cream with a blackened purple base and just a hint of red resulting in a color that is wearable for most skin tones.
· Sia (ZP802) - a true, royal blue cream. NOTE: This is a highly pigmented shade - make sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining.
Six, jewel toned liquid metal shades. The unique, micro-grind metallic pigment of the Zoya Flair Collection is fully blended into a vibrant base, creating the effect of brilliant colored melted metal!
· Tris (ZP813) - a blackened, brushed nickel liquid metal.
· Cinnamon (ZP812) - a classic bronze liquid metal, originally designed for Zang Toi NYFW F/W15.
· Aggie (ZP811) - a gold holo-flip, liquid metal with bronze micro glitter. Sheer enough for layering with one coat or fully opaque in three coats!
· Ember (ZP810) - a deep, fiery red liquid metal with enough blue to be wearable for all skin tones.
· Giada (ZP809) - a purple liquid metal with a hint of fuchsia pearl.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Hi Beauties, how is your week going? It's Friday eve and I'm not sad about seeing these hours turn into Friday lol. I want to share with you 3 lip products I picked up from Ulta, the same day I picked up the Makeup Revolution lipsticks as well. I hope you've had the chance to check out my video and post about them.
Today I'm sharing you 3 lip stain products by JCat Beauty. For a while you could only purchase this brand mostly sold on their website and in beauty supply stores, however they're now being sold in Ulta Beauty. The cost is $5.99. I wouldn't consider these matte lipsticks just because their labeled as lip stain.
They do not dry to a matte finish (but they do stain your lip lol). The objective is to be a hydrating lip stain that keeps your lips from being dried out.
I had forgotten why I stopped buying JCat lippies and I was quickly reminded-- that minty scent! The minty scent isn't for everything, to me definitely not for lip products. This product contains a overwhelming minty scent (but it could be worse). I intended on doing lip swatches but I just couldn't get pass the strong scent, hand swatches will have to work for now. They don't possess creative and witty names but check them out anyway :)