Friday, April 18, 2014

Fresh As A Daisy Sally Girl

HAPPY FRIDAY!! What do you have planned for the weekend? Me, I have no idea after my hair is done. I hear we are suppose to get some rainfall so if that's the case it'll be me, cheesecake and all my Golden Girls DVD collection!! I love that show to death.

So today on my nails I'm wearing a polish from my untried stash. I picked this up about 3 weeks ago from Sally's for .99 they were also a part of the B2G1 deal. This one is a lacquer-glitter indie looking polish and it's called "Fresh As A Daisy". It's really pretty in and out of the bottle and the formula isn't bad. The brush picks up the glitter in abundance so that's a plus for me. The first layer is a little thin but the next 2 layers is opaque enough for my taste w/o that glitter bomb barf look lol. 

I'll be showing you the other 2 I got with this haul during the weekend. 

Enjoy yours!!







3 comments:

  1. Pretty milky shade that's packed with glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! What do you use as a top coat and how long does your polish last?

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...