Friday, August 28, 2015
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Hi beauties... I haven't forgotten the name of my blog, I know that nail polish is my first love when it came to beauty items... However I have a makeup obsession as well so can't we all just get along lol!!
Y'all I was too happy that I still have the water marble design technique on lock. These came out superb if you don't mind me tooting my own horn! All polishes used are from Bettina, but specifically the purple polish is called Believe.
I am so smitten with my nails today I'm even going to show you my right hand!!
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
From Runway to Real Life!
ZOYA FOCUS & FLAIR
Two exciting new Zoya Nail Polishcollections arrive for FALL 2015
The Zoya Focus Collection features six strong, solid shades that anchor a look for fall as stand-alone shades. The densely pigmented cream formula features a unique, micro-grind pigment that allows for extra-smooth, streak-free application.
· Charli (ZP807) - a dusty taupe cream with a hint of green, a perfect neutral.
· Desiree (ZP806) - a classic sable brown cream that has just enough gray to keep it cool in tone.
· Hannah (ZP805) – a clear, classic red cream with a balanced (neutral) undertone.
· Janel (ZP804) - a deep red cream with a rich warm undertone.
· Lidia (ZP803) - a rich eggplant cream with a blackened purple base and just a hint of red resulting in a color that is wearable for most skin tones.
· Sia (ZP802) - a true, royal blue cream. NOTE: This is a highly pigmented shade - make sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining.
Six, jewel toned liquid metal shades. The unique, micro-grind metallic pigment of the Zoya Flair Collection is fully blended into a vibrant base, creating the effect of brilliant colored melted metal!
· Tris (ZP813) - a blackened, brushed nickel liquid metal.
· Cinnamon (ZP812) - a classic bronze liquid metal, originally designed for Zang Toi NYFW F/W15.
· Aggie (ZP811) - a gold holo-flip, liquid metal with bronze micro glitter. Sheer enough for layering with one coat or fully opaque in three coats!
· Ember (ZP810) - a deep, fiery red liquid metal with enough blue to be wearable for all skin tones.
· Giada (ZP809) - a purple liquid metal with a hint of fuchsia pearl.