Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Introducing two new Zoya Nail Polishcollections for Summer 2015, Island Fun & Paradise Sun. All in the Big5Free* formula Zoya is famous for.
ISLAND FUN (creams)
Ready for an island vacation, these playful creams embody a tropical getaway! They are strong in color to balance the brilliance of the summer sun, with a flawless cream formula.
• Jace (ZP796) - Modern tropical green in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. A green that is more muted than lime and surprisingly wearable!
• Cecilia (ZP797) - Classic teal in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
• Talia (ZP798) - True turquoise in full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
• Serenity (ZP799) - Summer purple in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. Reminiscent of beautiful blooming irises, a harbinger of summer!
• Nana (ZP800) - Deep summer fuchsia in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
• Demetria (ZP801) - A vibrant poppy red in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
PARADISE SUN (metallics)
Fully saturated with a gorgeous micronized metallic sheen, these shimmering beauties are much like sunshine sparkling on water. Meant to be used as an independent color, these shades feature a full-coverage, densely pigmented formula.
• Genesis (ZP790) - Crystalline white with a micronized metallic pearl finish. Designed to look like micro-fine diamond dust!
• Selene (ZP791) - True teal with a micronized metallic pearl finish. A unique shade with an aqua fleck that resembles deeper
layers of ocean water.
• Oceane (ZP792) - True turquoise with a micronized metallic pearl finish that reflects the clearest blue ocean waters.
• Isa (ZP793) - Deep blue-based purple with a micronized metallic pearl finish and an aqua flash that embodies the beauty of exotic island flowers.
• Mae (ZP794) - Warm magenta pink with a micronized metallic pearl finish, reminiscent of vibrant Mediterranean flowers.
• Aphrodite (ZP795) - Vibrant summer red with a micronized pearl metallic finish and multi-hued flash that brings it to life.
These will be AVAILABLE 05/05/15!
Sunday, April 26, 2015
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Saturday, April 18, 2015
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Today all us Beauty Buffs are rocking pink, not cause we are mean girls; but because we all look beautiful in PINK!!
I am wearing a polish called Miami Pink that I got from Forever 21 a few weeks ago!! In some views it has a redish tint to it but in person it's for sure for sure pink!!
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
I wanted to show you all my first day of trying Maybelline's Matte +Poreless foundation. I am a foundation hoarder and have been on the hunt for my holy grail foundation. I've used Maybelline Matte Mousse foundation for a long time so now I want to venture out. I also purchased a foundation from BECCA cosmetics so I'll let you know how that works out for me as well.
I want a matte finish because I hate the shiny oily look (who loves that kind of stuff). I Will be editing my post at the end of the day to show you all how it looked after at least eight hours.
I am wearing #355 color foundation and from the start I notice that it quickly covers up some black marks I have on my chin area and others. Below is a before and after look. So far I like it.
I'm working on keeping my skin healthy so that makeup is just a perk... Excuse my eyebrows also btw :)
Monday, April 13, 2015
KBShimmer is bleaching more than just highlights with the Summer Collection: Part 1! The line of 7 tropical inspired, sun-bleached neon cream polishes and 2 holographic glitter top coats are giving the typical bright hues of the season a much needed update! KBShimmer’s Summer Collection: Part 1 will launch May 15, 2015 with cream formulas retailing for $7.50 and top coats for $8.75. Keep an eye out – the Summer Collection: Part 2, an explosion of glitter, is coming soon!
DUST IN THE BOTTLE: A sparkly holographic dust top coat, ideal for adding bling to any manicure.
LEI IT AGAIN: An electric pink cream.
BAHAMA DRAMA: A near neon deep peach cream
LEGGO MY MANGO: A creamsicle orange cream
RUM ME THE RIGHT WAY: A shocking yellow cream and the perfect swap for nude
Friday, April 10, 2015
Today I blindly took a lippie from my stash and chose a red matte lipstick I got months ago from Ulta.
Essence is a UK based brand in case you didn't know and their products are cheap and cute. This lipstick is only $2.99 but it backs up its talk. It's red just the way I like it and it's matte just the way I like it!! This color is a true red called Adorable Matt!!
P.S. peep my way of hiding my pimple above my lip with a made up mole lol.... It works for me :).