Monday, August 27, 2012

Turn up the pink lights

Hey it's me again, here with my latest mani of the Ombré nails going light to dark. Now I've seen this trend done in several different colors and was immediately fascinated with the look. It's a no brainier that you'll need 5 different shades of your color of choice. Next all u will need to do is decide beforehand what your objective color flow is, I wanted to go light to dark starting with my thumb. I used Avon's Breast Cancer Awareness, OPI "Pink-ing of you, A Date to knight, Pink Flamenco and Koala Bear-y. My favorite colors that I've seen it done in is the yellows, pinks, purples, greens. Can't wait to do this again. Be sure to link me your post if you've done this trend. Have a great Monday :)

2 comments:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...