Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Purple Fizz

In this mani I am using Barielle's "Vineyard Pinot" and Nails Inc. London Special Effects "Sweet's Way". What I like the most about the Nails Inc. glitter is the lacquer in it. You don't need to put another kind lacquer under it to show it up more if you don't really want to. This formula conists of white lacquer mixed with circular glitter shapes consisting of colors pink, white and blue. The Barielle polish is a member of the purple family and it's more of a shimmery color when applied, it is my first time using Barielle and its formula is a little watery at first but the second coat comes in as the reinforcer; I like it. This is 3 coats and 1 top coat by OPI.






2 comments:

  1. I love the that purple shade and your accent nail is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't believe i've missed so much on your blog! finally caught up tho :D
    btw, i got that nails inc polish tooo!! it's my favorite from that collection ^__^

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...