Thursday, August 23, 2012

I got a taste for seafood

Hi all, I know I know name change again?! Well it comes with the blogging territory of finding out someone has the name or something close to it. This new name I chose is Lacquerice and is to be pronounced similar to the candy licorice. I think it's neat and I have a good feeling about this name. I have went through all the channels of trying to make sure I claim the fame of the name so hopefully we'll be good on this one. On another note here's my latest lacq job. Spoiled by Wet N Wild, this brand is sold in mostly CVS stores around my way; it retails at $1.99. I actually got this for free on this site called Copious.com when I signed up and bought items totaling $10, I had a code for $10 off. I like its formula, this application became opaque in 2 coats; there's one top coat of Seche Vite.

2 comments:

  1. pretty! I like a lot of Spoiled polishes, if only they had better brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Arielle, I don't know if I am feeling the brushes quite 100% yet. It takes some getting used to.

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...