Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Two for the road

Happy Friday Eve ladies...

Today I have a mani in honor of the last day of Breast Cancer Awareness month.... I honor this awareness all year round.... Today my mani is inspired by Lakeisha over at www.refinedandpolished.com, I couldn't possibly stop adoring her design so I attempt to flatter her by doing a rendition of it. For a look at her design go here http://www.refinedandpolished.com/breast-cancer-awareness-dots-stripes/. 

For mine I used 3 different pink polishes, used a nail art brush for the lines then a dotting tool for the dots. 

Ladies please don't allow Breast Cancer Awareness to fall by the waste side, stay abreast of the conditions of your breasts... they're precious cargo.

P.s I used in this mani a untried polish I got from the Dollar General called Broadway Nails. This pink is called "Jenny's Pout", the formula only took 2 coats 2 show a solid finish.







No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...