Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Island Girl- Island Paradise

Good morning... Got some free time to do my nails so I'm going to post it, two tears in a bucket :))

Today I'm wearing a polish that one of polish/sole sisters (Lac Lac) gave me in a surprise nail mail some time ago. I miss here dearly on blogger (due to school priorities she discontinued her blog) as she is a force behind the inspiration to start my blog again-@TheSneakerette!!

Today I'm wearing Island Girl's "Island Paradise", she knew me too well to send this to me!! This is a glitter indie looking formula that opaques in just two coats. Allow at least 5 minutes drying time between two coats if you would.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...