Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Polish Spotting Deals

Hi ladies....

I know u know I stay in the stores looking for deals, so what I did is come up with the idea to post the random places I go that have some fabulous polish deals. Some of my favorite places to go for the deals are TJMaxx, Beall's Outlet, Ross, Big Lots and a few others.
 
Today I hit up a few stores and here's some of the current stock on polish deals

In TJMAXX there are a followed: 

Essie polishes $3.99 for a few recent polishes like "In the Cabana, Tour de France....

OPI minis $5.99

Betsey Johnsonn $6.99

Sephora by OPI $5.99


For the upcoming X-mas holiday gift gifting, check out Target's polish gift sets by ELF

More ELF gift sets for $15

And lastly LA Splash polish sets for 6.99 at Ross Stores.

Ok, so off you go.... You've been warned :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...