Wednesday, November 6, 2013

And to all a Merry Pinkmas

Hi every one!! So sorry for these days of little or no posting.... I promise to do better....

Today I'm stoked to share with you a polish I sought after virtually, that is created by the lovely Cristina over at LET THEM HAVE POLISH. if you've been Team Nailmattic for a while you'll know that because it's pink I had to have it!! 

I'm loving the effort and creativity  she has put into this polish. What you'll see below is 3 coats and a top coat. I literally kept the KBShimmer store page open all morning in order to make sure I got mine, I know how polishes go fast; you can purchase yours using the link for KBShimmer!! This winter collection consists of creations by several other creative bloggers, Merry Pinkmas just caught my eye first. Cristina is a fellow CFBeautyBlogger so I had to show love, not only that but she is pretty damn dope!!

Have a Merry ol time enjoying this early Merry Pinkmas...






1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...