Monday, October 7, 2013

Lacquered Love from Singapore

Oh Em Gee what a pleasant surprise I receive when I get home from a long day at work. My neck is aching from sitting at the computer and it's raining like you wouldn't believe; I got totally drenched getting to my car....

But later for all that..... look at my reward for just being alive lol.... Back in August I did a polish swap with 2 lovely young ladies under the IG name @lacqueredbybluevanilla. They were so sweet and attentitive to get this nail swap going it was a smooth exchange. Even though it took me two months to get it I love it all. I specifically wanted the Essence Hugs and Kisses collection, I got that along with 2 Étude polishes. 1 The Face Shop polish and 2 cute 3D nail art packs!! Can't wait to try them all.

Hugs and Kisses to Goh Xin Yu & Bethane :))))



No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...