Thursday, October 10, 2013

Opi More than a glimmer

Hi ladies and happy Friday eve....

Today I'm wearing a duo set sold together by OPI made for breast cancer awareness month. I got this a while back but waited for this month to come around so I can rock it.

I already own "Pinking of you" and I didn't want to buy it again but there was no way around not doing it; it's for my favorite cause to support so why not!!

I found that the stickers were poorly made because it tore apart trying to peel it off the paper. For my accent nail using yr breast cancer stickers I applied some glow in the dark polish by Sinful Colors on to them for the glowing effect.

Forgive me if it's not that great of a shot.

Support breast cancer awareness.... You've got two reasons why you should!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...