Monday, December 17, 2012

Purplelicious


Good morning lacquer lovers, the wheels of my swatches of my Bettina polish haul is still in motion. The model I have to show you is called "Purplelicious, it's a grape color polish that has a slight shimmer to it in texture. I am bummed that I was unsuccessful in presenting that part of it to you all, as today has been cloudy all day; but I think you all can get a idea from it with help from the flash. 

On my accent nail I chose to dabble in the stamping area of nail art, I chose something easy and cute; the stamping nail art can be quite messy. I try not to stamp a lot, to me it's just as time consuming as free hand.

After you take a look, please have a great week...




No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...