Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pink Parfait

I know that there are a variety of colors in the pink genre of polish, but I just don't see this color as being pink. I picked this up at my local TJMaxx. I was very surprised to see this polish in there because, I went in there after I heard Sation would be available there; but the employees knew nothing about it. They were in the beauty section as usual marked $2.99 for each bottle.
There wasn't a whole lot in quantity but the colors were pretty, I plan to check my other store since we have 2.

This color is more a member of the orange family but I like it nonetheless. The texture reminds me of a mango smoothie. On my accent nail I did a simple nail art of a puzzle piece which is very easy to do; I only watched the YT video once.










1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...