Saturday, December 29, 2012

Layla Ceramic Effect CE 52

Hello dere, this is my first polish from Layla. I've seen many swatches of this brand, the holo polishes specifically; but I felt like they're a bit pricey at the time. Well being that I am such a loyal Ulta customer, I got a 20% off coupon; this polish was $9 and my birthday is near so I say what the heck do it. This polish is amazingly beautiful, its formula, application, shine and finish is everything. They have just picked up a customer. This has such a beautiful reflection of the ceramic finish, which shows up in various angles of light and it's definitely a essential addition to your collection; they remind me of galaxy scene polishes. I've applied 2 coats with one layer of top coat.

The only thing I don't like is that the polishes don't have a cool name for them. but anyhoo have a looky see......








No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...