Friday, December 28, 2012

Isn't it just LOVELY

Happy Friday all, the countdown to my bday is near... New Year's Eve baby, yes I am.....

So I received my free samples from Zoya which allows me to have polishes early, this collection is called the Lovely collection 2013. I really like Zoya's formula, and I have been fond of them way before I started getting them for free via the Art of Beauty membership. So anyway without further ado, allow me introduce you to some lacquer lovelies birthed by Zoya......

Piaf

 Gie Gie

Julie

Blu

Neely

Jacqueline

As you can see, the first 3 of the set are more of a shimmery lacquer and the other 3 are more of a creme lacquer.






1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...