Monday, December 31, 2012

For better or Never

Happy Birthday to me and Happy New Year's to all you lacquer lovers. I wanted to get this post in before the buzzer. I didn't do anything extravagant for my nails this year no special reason. I chose Sation's "For better or Never" because of its pink/peachy color and enclosed glitter, I felt it had a New Year's Eve festive look to it.
For the new year I don't have any resolutions because I just want to live right and make the right decisions not because it's a new year. I am however changing this blog name to match my blog on wordpress. Nailmattic is the name that I really like and I think I will make it just that.

I wish you all love, life and plenty of lacquers, see in in the year ONE-THREE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...