Friday, December 21, 2012

High Hopes

Happy Friday ladies, seems like I just said that to you all not too long ago; doesn't feel like a week ago. Well I am enjoying my break from school so I have been going hard in the paint changing my polishes daily almost. Today I have a polish from the Cirque De Soleil collection from China Glaze called "High Hopes". It's a pink/coral color and you all know how CG's formula operates so I am going to omit that in this post, I've applied 3 coats of it.

On my two accent nails I wanted to do something different to match up it with some Leopard Air Max 1's that I am wearing (will wear to work). I didn't want to do the leopard print because it would be too much of an expectation if you're planning on matching your nails & kicks. So I just used some glitter tubes I got from Michael's, I put clear polish first then I sprinkled gold/copper looking and black chunky glitter on my nails. I applied a top coat and viola', done.

Enjoy your weekend ladies, we are just a hop, skip and a jump away from X-mas.






No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...