Saturday, December 22, 2012

For Audrey

Hi ladies, duh (hits self on the forehead) I get so carried away with posting on Instagram that I forget to blog it in addition to posting. Here's China Glaze's "For Audrey", it is a mint/baby blue polish; it is also a dupe for Wet N' Wild's "Refresh-mint" polish. They really run neck and neck when they're applied. I applied two coats & a top coat of For Audrey and a doodle nail art for my accent nail (I say doodle because I really didn't intend to have an accent nail but became bored).

I have some Nike Mid SB's named "Sea Crystals" that are a perfect match for this polish, hence the reason why I changed my mani that night to wear them.








No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...