Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pop-arazzi Bright Lights Pink City

Hi ladies wow, I feel like a newborn since I haven't made a post on Saturday in a long time.....

I won't make this post long, so I'd like to show you my many for today. I am over at my homegirl's house and we decided to paint our nails. She is not someone who does her own nails so I decided to give her a little 101 on how to paint your own nails, it was very girly and fun.

On my nails as a base color I'm using Sinful Colors "BRIGHT LIGHTS PINK CITY", however it is nowhere near pink in sight; it is more of a orange polish. 

On top if that I'm using a fun glitter by Hard Candy called "Pop-arazzi", which is filled with a variety of colorful glitters. 

You can pick this up at your local Walmart for $4.

Inside light

Outside sunlight






1 comment:

  1. Fun orange and I like the glitter you added on top of it too :)

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...