Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pink Cupcake Cherry Pop- Forever 21

Happy Hump Day peeps.....

So this is day 3 of wearing the polishes from my F21 haul and I'm enjoying it so far.

Today my mani includes another polish from a newly released Hard Candy collection. This collection has some glitters that are similar to a few of Sephora X top coat effects polish; I chose not to get those that are dupes. 

The F21 polish is called Pink cupcake which is a pink lacquer formula with silver tinsel and pink fine glitter. It does well shining on it's own without a base color I want to add.  

On my accent nail is Sinful Colors "Cream Soda" from the "OH MY MOD" Spring collection. Over it is Hard Candy's "Cherry pop", it's a red tinsel, white foil with gold & white fine glitters formula. They're available in Walmart for $4.






1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...