Thursday, July 31, 2014

Proud Beauty Bloggers Of Color Link Up- Orange

Hey Hey Hey people, what's happening!!

Today I have a new post for you all brought to you from the minds of the a Facebook group that I have been a member for a few weeks now. 

We are.........


This group empowers women of color to come forth and showcase their passion for beauty from a standpoint of someone who's skin tone can show another beautiful dimension to beauty products. Today we come to together to show you the beautiful color ORANGE.

The polish I am wearing today is Sinful Colors "Anchor's Away" along with "Orange Crush". I'm crushing on Orange!!




3 comments:

  1. Nice orange nails! I like how subtle the stripes are too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done with this orange theme! I'm going to have to find that Sinful Colors orange glitter now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my biggest enabler lol let me put this sinfulcolor on my list. This is such a cute design

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...