Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bonita you gotta put me on

Hey guise!! How are ya! This post should have been done yesterday but I had such an eventful day it got away from me to post. On my nails I am wearing 2 polishes from Bonita, while ie seen this brand several times in stores like Ross; I didn't know they actually release other collections.

I spotted this collection in Kmart recently and my honey picked the 2 colors that he likes. The orange color reminds me of cantaloupe and it's called Honey Me. The formula is very opaque and only needed 2 coats. 

The blue colored polish is called Juvia and it also becomes opaque in two coats. The Sephora Formula X glitters I got from JCPenney Sephora for $2.99 (woo hoo). The orange is called Firecracker & the blue is called Crash.







Also I'd like to include my June favorite manis!!


1 comment:

  1. Those are some nice cremes and I'm really liking the glitters too.

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...