Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Nautical/Beachy Theme


Hi everyone.... I've got some good news for you all..... not only is it hump day, it's The Beauty Buffs celebration day too!! With that being said, we have a fun theme to celebrate today; calling all nautical/beachy themed nails!!!

I couldn't think of anything beachy so I just made a anchor on my accent nail and did it up with a few colors that remind of me nautical attire--orange, navy blue and white. The orange polish i'm wearing is by Sinful Colors called "Anchors Away" (I know, how appropriate :) and the navy blue polish is from Sinful Color's Silk collection, it's called "Matte About Blue".






9 comments:

  1. Nice nautical nails! I like that anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the color combo!! Such a cute anchor too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful orange! Adorable mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color combo is so unexpected but fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely nautical nails! Loving that orange!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with how these colors look together! And so pretty with your skin tone! That anchor though! So so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your anchor is way, way better than mine. Teach me your ways!

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...