Monday, July 7, 2014

Push & Pur Pull

Good morning peeps!!

I am so not with it today, I am majorly suffering from sinusitis and pressure. I am desperately going to try to get some relief today from antibiotics, I am mainly experiencing pressure in the bridge of my nose and behind my eyes when I move my eyeballs around quickly.

I managed to do my nails last night in a fairly lit room. I am wearing a purple neon polish from OPI's "Little Bits of Neon" collection, this one is "Push & Pur Pull". The pink polish is also by OPI and it's called "Feeling Hot Hot Hot".

Wish me luck with my sinus relief, have a great day!!





1 comment:

  1. This is nice! I like that water marble looking nail too!

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...