Hey my peoples, sorry I don’t have a fab mani to share with you all today, but reading this post by Varnishingpoint, I liked her little polish beauty survey and thought it is a cute idea so consider it *STOLEN* lol and if it's any consolation, I added a few more to make it more funner (yes I said funner).
So here’s my job and this little beauty Q & A:
1. What’s your favorite nail polish company? I’d have to say OPI or Bettina Cosmetics
2. Glitter or no glitter? Yes, the removal process has gotten so much easier that it’s safe to wear glitter still lol.
3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie? OPI because I like the wide brush and the fast drying time.
4. When do you change your nail polish? I normally change it every night #don'tjudgeme, but it really depends on my mood.
5. What’s your favorite color on your nails? Pink mostly, I don’t favor dark colors
6. Darks or brights? Brights, I love colorful nails, I have to be in a real bad mood to wear dark colors—you won’t find too many in my collection.
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment? Just 1 coat of Sinful Colors base coat.
8. Matte nails… in or out? In!! In the beginning I didn’t care for the matte look but with certain shades it has won me completely over.
9. Do you like French manicures? Uh, I mean…. I don’t hate it, but I haven’t worn it since high school; not really my forte’
10. What’s your favorite winter color? Reds
11. How many coats is too many for opacity? more than 3
12. What cheap in price brand polish have you found to be good quality? Wet N Wild polishes are .99 but they opaque in 2 coats for me!
13. Nail technique you're pretty good at doing? Water marble
14. How old is too old for nail art? It depends on the type of nail art
15. How many "no buys" have you successfully completed? NONE!! LOL
Well people, that concludes my quick little beauty Q & A, I don’t have anyone to tag so feel free to post this again with your own fun filled answers!!