Thursday, July 24, 2014

Rubber Matte

Good morning, well what is that at the end of the week; it looks like Friday approaching the platform YAYYYY

My week has been just blah and I'm ready for some get away time with Mr. Nailmattic (he's finally come to terms with his new sidekick name).

So today I have two polishes from Sinful Colors, both untried and 1 I didn't know is a matte finish.

The textured polish I'm wearing is a burgundy color from the Full Throttle collection and it's called "Race Rubber". As I said before, these textured polishes are of the more subtle textured finishes than ones I own; it isn't as rough as the others. On my accent nail is Get It On which is a burgundy matte finish polish.



1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...