Tuesday, July 8, 2014

LA Girl Lip Paint Coy & Blushing

Good day folks, today I'd like to show you 2 pigmented lip paint glosses that my boyfriend picked up for me last Friday from Kmart. I mean I was there, but I told him to pick two colors for me. 

I initially wanted the Too Faced lip paints but they're weren't available in stock at my Ulta (seems like they're quite the popular ones around these parts.

Blushing is a mauve or rosey pink color that isn't loud which is why I like it. 
Next is Coy which is a purple pigmented lip gloss that doesn't turn I to plum or red when applied. 

The only drawback to these lip glosses is the minty scent, it isn't overwhelming or nauseating but it does take a few ticks getting used to.




Also for your viewing pleasure, I've done a YT video on my entire lip gloss collection....

http://youtu.be/1kdMm2pe1LM

1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...