Monday, January 12, 2015

This Black Sheep is a flake

Hello bloggerverse, how goes it? How did your weekend go, mine went.....quickly lol! Don't worry another one is on its way (that's what I tell myself to get through the day anyway).

So I am going to show y'all what I've had on my nails since Saturday (which doesn't happen often for me). As my base color I am using Julie G polish "Balck Sheep" and my gold flakies is OPI "The Man with the golden gun" topper. I chose to matte it cause I was in a rush and it worked out great for me.

I found that the brush didn't pick up the flakies in abundance as desired :/. 

Do you own either one of these? If so, how do you like them?



2 comments:

  1. The gold flakie really pops against the black base. Very nice combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flakes are really cute! This is a unique look :)

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...