Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Look 4

Y'all please don't kill me for posting this late in the night, but I totally forgot it's the last day of January and the final look is due. Even though the link up doesn't close for 6 more days it's open but I hate to go into a new month with a post due balance. 

What I tried to do with these nails is make a wood grain look out of water marble. When I was growing up we had something like this on this walls in the basement my parents made into a mini apartment. I like doing this design aside from my regular pattern. Considering that I had major water and room temperature being a little chilly I think they came out decent looking.

I used OPI's Suzi loves Cowboys and A-Taupe the Space Needle.





1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...