Friday, January 30, 2015

Zoya Delight Collection 2015

Hi everyone TGIF!! With that being said I am so proud of myself for not procrastinating putting up swatches of these on my blog till next week. I do have quite a bit of things I want to schedule for next week so I'm glad I didn't sleep.

I know I posted the press release about these fun-filled Spring colored polishes a minute ago so here they are, now in my possession. In this collection there are 3 creme polishes and 3 crimmer (creme/shimmer) polishes. The formula was average and wasn't streaky or thick. It was pretty cloudy in my neck of the world and I would've like to have shown you the shimmer in natural light but I will when the sun comes out (Annie voice).

Hope you enjoy the swatches below of Zoya's Delight collection.....

Eden

Tiana 

Daisy

Rayne


Leslie

Lillian 

1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...