Thursday, January 15, 2015

Kiara Sky The Egyptian Goddess

Omg y'all as I write this post I am overwhelmed with joy!! Why? I'll tell you why.... Someone loves me here at Nailmattic, as minuscule as it might seem since the year started the likes on my page has jumped tremendously! Before the new year I was stuck at 600, now I'm over 1300!! I am overwhelmed with the feeling of happiness that my page reaches my viewers! As a blogger these are the things that make slaving over writing and taking pictures to post worthwhile. I want to thank you all for the love because I love you all back!

I didn't know in what direction my blog was going this year because I felt like the attention was waning, but with over 500 blog subscribers on my wordpress blog I know that someone is interested in what I have to say!! 

OAN, feast your eyes on this orange polish I picked up by Kiara Sky last weekend for $3 at my local nail supply. I have a few of her glitters so I wanted to try her Creme polishes, creamy indeed they are the cremsnick!! 

This here is 3 coats and no topcoat, the formula is easy to apply and does not streak, dries shiny and within 5 minutes.









1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...