Thursday, January 22, 2015

Antique Gold Bettina Matte

Hey everyone, I cannot apologize enough for not posting all week, I was off Monday and it threw off all my plans (and memory). You all mean the world to me so don't think otherwise :).

Jumping right into the meat of my post, last week I stopped by my Bettina retailer who called me last week telling me she got in new polishes. Isabel who works for Bettina lets me know often of Bettina's latest polishes, I know that these polishes are available in Puerto Rico already.

This gold matte polish is called Antique Gold and the formula is amazing. It dries to a matte finish, once you're done with the first coat on the last nail you're ready for another.

Check it out and the other colors I picked up (swatches to show later).




No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...