Thursday, April 11, 2013

Uptown Girl Eternal Beauty

Hi ladies and Happy Friday eve... Today is my Friday so hands up for me!! Today I have a mani to share with you using a new brand that a fellow blogger refined & polished introduced to me via Facebook. This brand is Bondi (pronounced bond-ai) which is established in the Big Apple. Being a former New Yorker I was pretty stoked to give them a try. I purchased two polishes during their BOGO B2GETTWO promo last week. You can check them out at http://www.bondinewyork.com.

They have thee coolest names for their polishes such as Lady Liberty, NYPD Blue, City Slicker and etc. Today I am wearing Uptown Girl which is a purple formula which I found opacity in just two coats. The Holo I used is from Color Club's 2013 collection and it's called Eternal Beauty. I purchased the collection on eBay for $35, they're all so beautiful.

I am also trying out a new top coat I heard about in my bloggers group by Essence I have provided a pic below, it's $2.49 and the ladies rave good reviews about it so I'll try my hand with it --I mean nails :))).







2 comments:

  1. I have Eternal Beauty and have yet to try it. Its so gorgeous. I so wanna try that top coat too it looks so shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cute nails I must try that essence gel look top coat its so glossy


    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...