Friday, April 26, 2013

Off the White

Hi ladies, quick post because today is already a busy day.... I was at the nail supply store the other day and spotted this brand called iPolish, if you thought of Apple instantly; join the club. This has nothing to do with electronics tho. I'm so happy to be able to buy polishes at certain nail supply places w/o a license.

This brand does have model names for their polishes, I just happened to get one that doesn't have a sticker on it. Remembering back to the rack label I believe this is Off the White, this is an off white creme polish. The formula rate for thickness is a 6, it's actually light but thick for application and goes on smooth. First coat was sort of streaky but the next 2 layers had its back covering the streaks.

This is simplicity for me, I hardly ever wear the color so plain Jane.

Have a good weekend, I plan to :)







2 comments:

  1. Looks great on you. Never heard of this brand before. You're right I thought it was going to be made by Apple lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I love what you do, so I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :D

    http://fairlycharming.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...