Friday, April 19, 2013

Comic Cute Eternal Beauty

Hi ladies, I'd like to show you a mani I'm just so GIGGITY GIGGITY over... Here's a limited edition Archie's polish starring MAC Cosmetics. I dug deep in my wallet & gave them $17 for one polish. For some reason I just HAVE TO try out a pink polish when trying a new brand.

I live this color and its name is Comic Cute. The MAC store was stupid busy and it was a good thing cause I was tempted to look around, I said nope and jetted outta there. In this mani I also included another lovely holo from Color Club's '13 collection, this one is called Eternal Beauty. I just love the prism effect in sunlight have a looky see.....







1 comment:

  1. I love the color combo and must try a holo dotticure :)

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...