Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sinful Colors- Cream Pink and Sprinkle

Hi ladies... Happy Hump Day!!

Today on my nails I am wearing as a base polish, Sinful Colors "Cream Pink". For some reason the appearance of the formula in the bottle looked like a swirl of a darker pink and light pink with a gold shimmer. However when it's applied I only see the darker pink. I tried my best to pick its essence up for the pics. 

For the glitter layover, I'm wearing a polish I've worn before (during a 30 day nail challenge last year). This splatter glitter polish is by LA Girl and it's a pink and white glitter mix called "Sprinkle".






2 comments:

  1. Love this combo! Don't you hate it when a polish doesn't look the way it does on your nails as it does in the bottle? I have a couple China Glazes like that and it's so unfortunate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pink and that glitter on top pairs well with it :)

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...