Monday, February 3, 2014

~She Bags~ A The Great

For my second post today, I'd like to introduce a new addition to my family of posts; this post will within the likes of fashion. Aside from being a nail polish addict, I also have a love for fashion and all it entails; one huge part being in the handbag genre. 

Who can deny the beauty of a well made handbag?! Who wouldn't want one? I confess I've drooled over several handbags in my lifetime--ones I could and couldn't afford. Throughout my life my mother taught me the rules of having a quality, classy handbag; I managed to get a few!

So to put a few new moves here in Nailmattic's steps, I've established some interviews pertaining to those women of the world, who (such as myself) share the same addiction  love for handbags. 

Today I'd like to introduce you to a dear friend of mine who is indeed a self-confessed lover of Le handbags. We have gotten into many deep conversations about handbags, I couldn't ever say after our discussions it didn't prompt me to go browsing my favorite online stores for the latest handbag arrivals.....

I'd like you to read about "A The Great", find out how She Bags......

Name- $A$ the Great aka Lady A 


Location- Broooooklyn!

There are plenty of women who don't like handbags, of course you aren't one of them; how important of an accessory is a handbag to you? and why- OMG! The handbag is the most important accessory because it helps bring your whole outfit together. Without a good bag you might as well give up on your whole look. 



What handbag are you currently wearing? The bag that I'm rocking right now is the MCM (Mode Creation Munich) black monogram reversible shopper tote 









What is your most preferred handbag style and why? My most preferred handbag style is a tote bag. My job lets me work from home a few days a week so I need a stylish yet big enough for me to bring my work home in.

Top 5 items you must carry in your handbag? My top 5 items that I carry in my bag are: Ipad, My makeup bag, lotion, Iphone and my sunglasses.

Top 5 handbags on your wishlist? Oh I only have to pick 5?! There's so many! lol  1) Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac bag in Neon Yellow, Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 30 in Cherry red, MCM "Keana" medium boston bag in green, 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Medium satchel in any color and Marc by Marc Jacobs showbox "Darcy" in red.

Besides a nice handbag, what other accessory is a important piece to your attire? Another important accessory well accessories is definitely Jewelry and a good lipstick. Both make your whole look pop.

How do you justify an expensive handbag purchase? When buying an expensive bag I equate it to buying an piece of art. It's beautiful and a nice investment :)

What do you like the most about the handbag you're currently wearing? I like the fact that it's reversible and that it came with a clutch. It's like you're getting two bags for the price of one :).

Finish this sentence: If (designer) asked me to design a handbag, the material i'd use is________! If Louis Vuitton asked me I'd have to say I'd use Python print because it's just too freaking sexy

To keep up with AtheGreat and how she bags, you should follow her on IG- a_the_grreat and check out her blog chickenundermynails.wordpress.com


"Just throw it in the bag" (chimes in as finale song)..... and that people is how She Bags.... stay tuned to find out who I bag for the next interview :)))).

2 comments:

  1. Love that this bag is reversible. I carry a similar style for work too, the LV Neverfull.

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...