Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Radiant Orchid



Good morning everyone! Happy Hump Day to you all. I hope your week has been fun and free from stress so far (as easy as that might sound, it can happen). My week has been pretty mundane so I won't complain (Ha that rhymes--go me :). 

So today I present to you another edition from the girls and me over at The Beauty Buffs, this edition we are presented with the challenge of posting in regards to the color Radiant Orchid. It is a beautiful that people don't normally pay attention to and it's also Pantone's color of the year this year. I consider it to be a member the color purple's family.

For my choice, I chose to use an untried polish from Essie's 2013 Neon collection. This is "DJ Play That Song". This is 3 coats of it, in the first pic you'll see it dries with a matte finish which I have no problem with. In the second picture I added a top coat after I designed a few white and orchid polka dots. 

Have a wonderful day and please do a little sight seeing while checking out the other Radiant Orchid posts by the other beauty buffs :)).







12 comments:

  1. This is the perfect nail polish color. I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hue looks amazing on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty radiant orchid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my fav essie polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color is perfection with your skin tone! Beautiful! And I was hoping someone would use this Essie! It's such a great color :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color pick! I should really try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color! I love dotticures! This is such a great look I tend to forget about that need to remember!

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...