Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative #2-Skittles

Hello everyone and happy hump day!! Today I must share with you my 2nd post for the FB group The Nail Challenge Collaborative. The theme is still Skittles and I'm still making my way down to my 4th post.

For this design I used 2 ILLAMASQUA speckled polishes, 1polish from Icing and 1 from Hard Candy polish.


For my index finger I am wearing Speckle, middle finger is a polish by Hard Candy called Jelly Bean Blue, ring finger is Icing-Cookies N Cream and pinky is ILLAMASQUA Mottle.

I'm really loving this theme and I'm beginning to become more creative with my choices. Do stay tuned for post #3 next week







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and I love it. I love the different design in each nails. looks great for Summer.

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...