Thursday, September 26, 2013

Polish & Co swatches Part 1

Hi ladies, today I'll share with you another set of nailmail polishes I got early this week. I'm following this polish account on Instagram named @simplyissa_. She made a post about these polishes being  for sale for $28 shipped, I liked the colors, thought it was a good deal so I ran with the offer to paypal. I got a total of 6 polishes shipped from Cali.

The formula is in between thick & a little runny but not to the point that you can't work with it; still for all it opaques in two coats so that's a plus. I did not use a top coat with these swatches so you can see they finish with a shine. 

This one is TOO MUCH INFO

This is BLESS YOUR HEART

This is MINT TO TELL YOU

This is ONE WEEK OR TWO
 
Unfortunately after I swatched this green it stained my nails badly, I don't care what people say about base coats; polishes can still stain your nails. So that leaves 2 polishes unswatched, I wasn't about to continue unless I cleaned this green up completely.

Stay tuned for the next episode......

No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...