Saturday, September 28, 2013

Zoya "Zenith" '13 Collection

Hi ladies, how's everyone's Saturday going? I had to work until 10:00 (went in at 7:00) came home and slept. I know I'll be up till wee hours of the morning so I guess I'll get my swatch on.

I actually forgot Zoya sent me a code and it had been in my inbox until I started seeing other bloggers swatch theirs, like a little kid I'm like "hmm where's mine"? 

So here they are, I had to cut my nails done because one tore off as I was putting on a sweater :(.

This is Seraphina

This is Mosheen which is a glittery silver and turquoise bar glitter- don't really care for it, at least not over the silver.

This is Dream- this is actually my favorite of the bunch, it's glossy w/I a top coat and it has this galaxy effect to it.

This is Payton

This is Cassedy

This is Belinda
 
Stay tuned for my fashion challenge nails and some more swatches.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...